A lovely holiday is here and what a great reminder it is to give thanks for all that we have. Each and every day we can keep positivity and happiness in our hearts by giving thanks for what we have and counting our blessings.
This year has been an extremely difficult and challenging year for us all, we are all facing something that we never have before along with other challenges that we face in life. It can be easy to focus on the negatives and what we lack, but we should turn that around and focus on the positives and what we have. This Thanksgiving and every day make sure to remind yourself of all of the great things you do have in your life. You may have to dig deep, but there is always a silver lining.
I am beyond honored to accept the Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award! I was kindly nominated by the lovely and talented Fen at http://thoughtsbyawallflower.wordpress.com. She has great work, please stop by when you get the chance. Fen writes about many topics all pertaining to life. She has been so kind and supportive and her content is a joy to read!
Here are the Rules:
- Thank the person that nominated you, with a link to their blog
- Make a post of the award (with a photo)
- Post the rules
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers
My Responses to Fen’s Questions:
1) What is your goal in life? I have several, but my main goal in life is to spread love wherever I go. I want to touch the life of every person I meet in some way no matter how small.
2) What is your favorite memory? There are so many great memories, some of my absolute favorites are childhood memories spent with family, including holiday gatherings and special occasions. I love being surrounded by family.
3) What is your favorite life lesson? To trust in timing. It’s so hard to be patient when you want something in life, but as the years go on, I can see life unfolding like a puzzle, I’ve seen this on more than one occasion. I truly believe that timing is everything, if it’s meant for you, it will find its way at the right time.
4) What do you want to be remembered as? Someone who is loyal, trustworthy, and someone that is always there for people. I truly care so much about helping others.
5) What is your biggest regret? I don’t really have any regrets because I feel that things happen for a reason. One thing that I would have liked in my younger years is to not have let shyness stop me from great opportunities. As an adult, I am very outgoing, yet reserved as well.
My Questions to the Nominees:
- Are you an introvert or extrovert?
- What was your motivation to become a blogger?
- What is your goal for 2020?
- What are three words that best describe you?
- What is your best piece of advice about life?
Congratulations on being nominated for the Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award! I truly admire your work. Participating is completely your choice, keep up the great work and let’s continue to spread love to our blogging community!