As with most things in life, we don’t know what to expect an outcome to be like until we actually try. When I started my blog, my hope was to create content that people could relate to, content that would uplift, inspire, motivate, enlighten others. I was not sure if my work would make an impact, but I was sure hoping that it would. Never did I imagine the sense of community blogging would end up offering me.
For many years and actually still to this day, I often turn to the Internet for information, research, and understanding. I also love to read blogs, I find the conversation style of a blog to be so personal and I love to learn from others and read what is inside the hearts and minds of other individuals. I too wanted to help others the way that blogs have helped me all of these years.
From the beginning of my blogging journey, I have been amazed by other’s generous love, support, encouragement, motivation, and respect. It is so nice to be a part of this amazing blogging community. I love that we all have a place to come to that we can share our thoughts, ideas, lessons, all by having a mutual love and passion for writing and expression. There’s no greater feeling than to write a blog post and have someone say that it spoke to them, empowered them, opened their eyes, or simply that they could relate. I think it’s wonderful that we can all inspire and motivate each other. I love you all and I appreciate your work. I enjoy leaving comments on your blogs about how your posts have touched me. You all are very talented individuals.
It is so wonderful to be a part of such a great blogging community. Being a blogger has taught me so much about myself and the world around me. It is pretty amazing to be a part of a family that all have a passion for the same thing. I am so happy to have met you all and I hope that you know how much I appreciate and am thankful for every one of you. Your support, love, and kindness mean the world to me. Keep shining blogging community!
Hello my fellow bloggers! The blogging community sure is very motivating and generous. What an honor it is to have been nominated for The Liebster Award! I was nominated by the lovely and talented Jirah at http://writingsbyjm.com, she is great and writes about so many different topics, you never know what will be posted next! Thank you Jirah for your nomination and for sharing your great work with us!
- Thank the person that nominated you and put a link to their blog
- Answer the questions given to you
- Nominate 2-6 bloggers and notify them of their nomination
- Create 11 new questions, or use the same ones below
Questions I was Asked:
- How would you describe your blogging journey in three words? Exciting, joyful, and motivating.
- What do you love most about blogging? I love to share my life lessons and experiences in hopes to help others.
- How long does it take you to compose a blog post? I actually write out all of my blog post drafts by hand, then I type them up on my laptop. From start to finish, depending on the topic, and including editing, it typically takes me about 45 minutes to an hour.
- Imagine visiting your 7-10 year old self, what would be his/her advice/message to your current self? Be yourself and go with the flow.
- What is one thing that you learned during this time of quarantine? That things could always be worse. I am reminded how precious life is and how fast it can change.
- Coffee or tea? I love both, but I am definitely not a daily drinker, I drink them as a treat. I adore iced coffee so much, or even a hot cup during the winter months and I am in love with black tea and also bubble tea.
- What are three things that you are grateful for today? God’s blessings, my life, and my loved ones.
- When you are feeling down, what do you do to cheer yourself up? I go for a walk in nature, take a hot bath, go for a drive, and have some chocolate!
- What’s one habit you want to break and why? My habit of worrying so much and being anxious, it really gets you nowhere! I wish that I could be more relaxed.
- What is your dream destination? Barbados! I am in love with the beauty of this pear-shaped island!
- What language would you like to learn? I already know Spanish, but I would like to learn it fluently, it is a beautiful language.
Questions for Nominees (Used Originals):
- How would you describe your blogging journey in three words?
- What do you love most about blogging?
- How long does it take you to compose a blog post?
- Imagine visiting your 7-10 year old self, what would be his/her advice/message to your current self?
- What is one thing that you learned during this time of quarantine?
- Coffee or tea?
- What are three things you are grateful for today?
- When you are feeling down, what do you do to cheer yourself up?
- What’s one habit you want to break and why?
- What is your dream destination?
- What language would you like to learn?
Please don’t feel obligated to participate, it’s only if you would like to, just know that I admire your work! Thank you again Jirah for this lovely nomination. Let’s keep spreading love and motivation to our blogging community!