Hello my fellow bloggers! The blogging community sure is very motivating and generous. What an honor it is to have been nominated for The Liebster Award! I was nominated by the lovely and talented Jirah at http://writingsbyjm.com, she is great and writes about so many different topics, you never know what will be posted next! Thank you Jirah for your nomination and for sharing your great work with us!
- Thank the person that nominated you and put a link to their blog
- Answer the questions given to you
- Nominate 2-6 bloggers and notify them of their nomination
- Create 11 new questions, or use the same ones below
Questions I was Asked:
- How would you describe your blogging journey in three words? Exciting, joyful, and motivating.
- What do you love most about blogging? I love to share my life lessons and experiences in hopes to help others.
- How long does it take you to compose a blog post? I actually write out all of my blog post drafts by hand, then I type them up on my laptop. From start to finish, depending on the topic, and including editing, it typically takes me about 45 minutes to an hour.
- Imagine visiting your 7-10 year old self, what would be his/her advice/message to your current self? Be yourself and go with the flow.
- What is one thing that you learned during this time of quarantine? That things could always be worse. I am reminded how precious life is and how fast it can change.
- Coffee or tea? I love both, but I am definitely not a daily drinker, I drink them as a treat. I adore iced coffee so much, or even a hot cup during the winter months and I am in love with black tea and also bubble tea.
- What are three things that you are grateful for today? God’s blessings, my life, and my loved ones.
- When you are feeling down, what do you do to cheer yourself up? I go for a walk in nature, take a hot bath, go for a drive, and have some chocolate!
- What’s one habit you want to break and why? My habit of worrying so much and being anxious, it really gets you nowhere! I wish that I could be more relaxed.
- What is your dream destination? Barbados! I am in love with the beauty of this pear-shaped island!
- What language would you like to learn? I already know Spanish, but I would like to learn it fluently, it is a beautiful language.
Questions for Nominees (Used Originals):
- How would you describe your blogging journey in three words?
- What do you love most about blogging?
- How long does it take you to compose a blog post?
- Imagine visiting your 7-10 year old self, what would be his/her advice/message to your current self?
- What is one thing that you learned during this time of quarantine?
- Coffee or tea?
- What are three things you are grateful for today?
- When you are feeling down, what do you do to cheer yourself up?
- What’s one habit you want to break and why?
- What is your dream destination?
- What language would you like to learn?
Please don’t feel obligated to participate, it’s only if you would like to, just know that I admire your work! Thank you again Jirah for this lovely nomination. Let’s keep spreading love and motivation to our blogging community!
It is such an honor to be recognized and given this award. Receiving these awards is such a motivation and helps foster engagement in the blogging community. I was nominated for The BrainStorms Award by Hemalatha at http://frameofsoul.home.blog. She has a lovely, upbeat way of writing. I also love the way that she writes about different life topics, I love her positivity. Thank you so much for this nomination!
- Thank the person that nominated you
- Tag your post with The BrainStorms Award and follow BrainStorms if you are willing http://brainsstorms.wordpress.com
- Display the BrainStorms award logo
- Talk a bit about your blog, why you started it, what you write about, and your goal
- Answer the 5 questions you’ve been asked, then nominate 5 amazing bloggers
- Ask your nominees 5 new questions
About my Blog:
I started my blog because I have an extreme passion for writing. I love to sit down with a pen and paper and just get lost as the words start flowing. I have always enjoyed writing and creating a blog was taking this one step further. I write about a large variety of life topics such as life situations, relationships, the human mind, reflection, self-growth, there’s a little bit of everything! My goal for my blog is to encourage, inspire, motivate, and enlighten others. My hope is to create a blog that people can relate to and learn from.
Questions I Was Asked:
- What inspired you to start blogging? My love for writing, it is truly a passion of mine and I wanted to share my experiences and thoughts in hopes to help others.
- Have you ever wished to experience the life of your opposite gender? Interesting question! Though I have pondered what life would be like if I were male, I do not wish to experience it, I am happy to be a female.
- Do you have a habit of laughing during serious situations? Typically no! I often get worried and start to panic on the inside. I am guilty of nervous laughter, but not during serious situations.
- Funny incident that happened in school? Oh gosh, I have been out of school for ages, I have many memories of school, but this answer is going to need some time!
- What do you do for relaxation? I spend time in nature, write, take a hot bath/shower, and I love to put music on and take a drive.
- Nani http://gleesparkle.com
- Pooja http://motivated.photo.blog
- Miranda http://journeysinwriting.com
- Beauty in Words http://kevinbongonyinge21.wordpress.com
- Lijiun http://lijiun.wordpress.com
Questions for Nominees:
- What do you like about writing?
- What is the greatest life lesson that you have learned?
- What has been your biggest challenge this year?
- Where do you find inspiration?
- Are you an introvert or extrovert?
As always, participation is your choice! Know that I have nominated you because I admire your work. Keep up the amazing content and let’s continue to spread love to our blogging community!
A very special thank you to Mathew at http://blogofthewolfboy.com for nominating me for the Special Blogger Award!! He is an incredible writer and his words and posts truly speak to me. I am so honored to have been given this award. Please check out his work! Mathew thank you so much from the bottom of my heart and keep being amazing!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the questions you are asked (if you are comfortable doing so!)
- Create 10 questions for the bloggers that you have nominated
- Nominate at least 3 bloggers for the Special Blogger Award
- Comment on your nominees most recent blog post to let them know that you have nominated them
- Have fun!
Questions I was asked:
- You’re on your way to work and you see a yellow light ahead. Do you gun it and make the light, or cautiously wait for the red? I am absolutely gunning it LOL. Of course safety is important, so this could change based on the situation.
- A burglar has broken into your building right now. What’s the closest object you use as a weapon? I hope to never be in this situation, but I would use a chair – it can be thrown, or use to whack someone.
- You have just discovered that you can freeze time. What’s the first thing that you do with this power? I would go enjoy life and all of the people in it, I do this anyway, but I could live life even fuller without time being an issue. If I could go back in time, I would see my beloved Grandparents. God Bless them.
- What’s a habit you have, or a thing you do which others might consider weird? Probably everything LOL, but I am always wrapped up in a blanket, even in the hot days of summer. I love to feel cozy.
- What’s a song that you like, but you’re embarrassed to admit it? I am not embarrassed to admit this, but I do enjoy most kinds of music including Celtic and music from all countries even though I can’t understand the words.
- What’s one skill you’d love to learn, but just haven’t devoted the time to it? I have always wanted to learn the drums, piano, and also learn how to be a hip-hop dancer…very different extremes, I know.
- How do you deal with a stressful day? I enjoy some alone time to unwind, or spend time with family and friends. I like to walk, be in nature, take a hot shower/bath, watch TV, and write.
- Least favorite vegetable? I love almost all vegetables except water chestnuts…yes, that is a vegetable haha.
- Least favorite animal? I love all animals! Some I have to admire from afar because of fear LOL.
- If you’d won the lottery, would you share the jackpot with me? Absolutely! I would share the wealth. Hopefully you are predicting my future LOL.
Questions for the Nominees:
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is one goal you would like to reach in 2019?
- What is your favorite vacation spot and why?
- How do you spend your free time?
- What is your favorite topic to write about?
- What is a life lesson that you have learned and found to be the most valuable?
- If you could go back to any age, what age would that be and why?
- What are the words that best describe you?
- Do you have an introvert or extrovert personality?