Hello my fellow bloggers! The blogging community sure is very motivating and generous. What an honor it is to have been nominated for The Liebster Award! I was nominated by the lovely and talented Jirah at http://writingsbyjm.com, she is great and writes about so many different topics, you never know what will be posted next! Thank you Jirah for your nomination and for sharing your great work with us!
- Thank the person that nominated you and put a link to their blog
- Answer the questions given to you
- Nominate 2-6 bloggers and notify them of their nomination
- Create 11 new questions, or use the same ones below
Questions I was Asked:
- How would you describe your blogging journey in three words? Exciting, joyful, and motivating.
- What do you love most about blogging? I love to share my life lessons and experiences in hopes to help others.
- How long does it take you to compose a blog post? I actually write out all of my blog post drafts by hand, then I type them up on my laptop. From start to finish, depending on the topic, and including editing, it typically takes me about 45 minutes to an hour.
- Imagine visiting your 7-10 year old self, what would be his/her advice/message to your current self? Be yourself and go with the flow.
- What is one thing that you learned during this time of quarantine? That things could always be worse. I am reminded how precious life is and how fast it can change.
- Coffee or tea? I love both, but I am definitely not a daily drinker, I drink them as a treat. I adore iced coffee so much, or even a hot cup during the winter months and I am in love with black tea and also bubble tea.
- What are three things that you are grateful for today? God’s blessings, my life, and my loved ones.
- When you are feeling down, what do you do to cheer yourself up? I go for a walk in nature, take a hot bath, go for a drive, and have some chocolate!
- What’s one habit you want to break and why? My habit of worrying so much and being anxious, it really gets you nowhere! I wish that I could be more relaxed.
- What is your dream destination? Barbados! I am in love with the beauty of this pear-shaped island!
- What language would you like to learn? I already know Spanish, but I would like to learn it fluently, it is a beautiful language.
Questions for Nominees (Used Originals):
- How would you describe your blogging journey in three words?
- What do you love most about blogging?
- How long does it take you to compose a blog post?
- Imagine visiting your 7-10 year old self, what would be his/her advice/message to your current self?
- What is one thing that you learned during this time of quarantine?
- Coffee or tea?
- What are three things you are grateful for today?
- When you are feeling down, what do you do to cheer yourself up?
- What’s one habit you want to break and why?
- What is your dream destination?
- What language would you like to learn?
Please don’t feel obligated to participate, it’s only if you would like to, just know that I admire your work! Thank you again Jirah for this lovely nomination. Let’s keep spreading love and motivation to our blogging community!
It is such an honor to be recognized and given this award. Receiving these awards is such a motivation and helps foster engagement in the blogging community. I was nominated for The BrainStorms Award by Hemalatha at http://frameofsoul.home.blog. She has a lovely, upbeat way of writing. I also love the way that she writes about different life topics, I love her positivity. Thank you so much for this nomination!
- Thank the person that nominated you
- Tag your post with The BrainStorms Award and follow BrainStorms if you are willing http://brainsstorms.wordpress.com
- Display the BrainStorms award logo
- Talk a bit about your blog, why you started it, what you write about, and your goal
- Answer the 5 questions you’ve been asked, then nominate 5 amazing bloggers
- Ask your nominees 5 new questions
About my Blog:
I started my blog because I have an extreme passion for writing. I love to sit down with a pen and paper and just get lost as the words start flowing. I have always enjoyed writing and creating a blog was taking this one step further. I write about a large variety of life topics such as life situations, relationships, the human mind, reflection, self-growth, there’s a little bit of everything! My goal for my blog is to encourage, inspire, motivate, and enlighten others. My hope is to create a blog that people can relate to and learn from.
Questions I Was Asked:
- What inspired you to start blogging? My love for writing, it is truly a passion of mine and I wanted to share my experiences and thoughts in hopes to help others.
- Have you ever wished to experience the life of your opposite gender? Interesting question! Though I have pondered what life would be like if I were male, I do not wish to experience it, I am happy to be a female.
- Do you have a habit of laughing during serious situations? Typically no! I often get worried and start to panic on the inside. I am guilty of nervous laughter, but not during serious situations.
- Funny incident that happened in school? Oh gosh, I have been out of school for ages, I have many memories of school, but this answer is going to need some time!
- What do you do for relaxation? I spend time in nature, write, take a hot bath/shower, and I love to put music on and take a drive.
- Nani http://gleesparkle.com
- Pooja http://motivated.photo.blog
- Miranda http://journeysinwriting.com
- Beauty in Words http://kevinbongonyinge21.wordpress.com
- Lijiun http://lijiun.wordpress.com
Questions for Nominees:
- What do you like about writing?
- What is the greatest life lesson that you have learned?
- What has been your biggest challenge this year?
- Where do you find inspiration?
- Are you an introvert or extrovert?
As always, participation is your choice! Know that I have nominated you because I admire your work. Keep up the amazing content and let’s continue to spread love to our blogging community!
I was nominated to participate in this lovely blog post and I am so glad because it’s been a lot of fun and has truly brought a smile to my face writing about all of my favorite feelings. I was nominated by M’bolla at http://youmattertolife.com. She is very talented and her posts are thought-provoking and well-written. M’bolla writes about many life topics, please check our her amazing work. The nominees that I have chosen are listed at the end of this blog post!
Simply list 10 of your favorite feelings and then pass on nominations to other bloggers!
Now for my 10 favorite feelings:
- Watching the rain fall – It is so incredibly relaxing to sit and watch the rain fall. I’ve always loved the rain so much, I love to watch it and to open the windows in the summer and let the smell of the rain come in.
- Laughing – A good laugh with loved ones is one of the best feelings in the world! It brings me so much happiness and is such a mood booster.
- Drinking a hot drink – I love this simply for the comfort and how it soothes the soul. I love to sit down and get cozy with a hot drink. It melts away stress and it is so relaxing.
- Affection – I love to love and be loved, I am sure many people do! I am a very affectionate person, I love to give hugs and cuddle up to my loved ones. Being around others lifts me up.
- Listening to music – Whether it’s putting on some old favorites to take me back, or listening to modern music, I love to play a good song. Music brings out so many emotions and feelings of well-being.
- Feeling the sun on my skin – It’s like being wrapped up in a warm blanket, I love the sun on my skin. It brings me so much happiness, especially when I take a walk in nature, extra wonderful if I am barefoot!
- Driving with the windows down – I really enjoy the feeling of having the air hit my face as I drive. Even in the winter, you will sometimes find me with the heat on and my windows cracked open a little.
- Walking in the snow – The crunch of the snow under my feet, hearing the snow fall softly around me, and breathing that fresh cold air. There is something so peaceful about the snow, it’s pure bliss.
- Experiencing growth – The feeling that emerges once you have overcome an obstacle, or been through a challenge in life is amazing. To experience growth really is so powerful.
- Taking a hot bath or shower – So relaxing and refreshing. A good way to unwind and clear your mind. There’s something so therapeutic about warmth and being surrounded by water.
Don’t feel obligated to participate! This is just something fun and to promote engagement within the blogging community. Take care all and thank you as always for reading!