Life is going to take us down many roads, some will be smooth-sailing, some detours, and some roadblocks. No matter what life throws at us, we have the power to look at the situation in the best way possible. This is not easy of course, but can really help create more happiness in your life.
I am the kind of person that needs a goal, something to work towards, something to look forward to in order to be happy. I suppose many, or even most of us are this way. Find something that sets your soul on fire and makes you passionate about life, find something that makes you get out of bed in the morning and that makes you look forward to coming home in the evenings. Happiness in life is one of life’s greatest treasures. Get involved in something new to break the monotony and bring some joy and excitement into your life! I wish you all the happiness in the world and all of your heart’s desires.
I was nominated to participate in this lovely blog post and I am so glad because it’s been a lot of fun and has truly brought a smile to my face writing about all of my favorite feelings. I was nominated by M’bolla at http://youmattertolife.com. She is very talented and her posts are thought-provoking and well-written. M’bolla writes about many life topics, please check our her amazing work. The nominees that I have chosen are listed at the end of this blog post!
Simply list 10 of your favorite feelings and then pass on nominations to other bloggers!
Now for my 10 favorite feelings:
- Watching the rain fall – It is so incredibly relaxing to sit and watch the rain fall. I’ve always loved the rain so much, I love to watch it and to open the windows in the summer and let the smell of the rain come in.
- Laughing – A good laugh with loved ones is one of the best feelings in the world! It brings me so much happiness and is such a mood booster.
- Drinking a hot drink – I love this simply for the comfort and how it soothes the soul. I love to sit down and get cozy with a hot drink. It melts away stress and it is so relaxing.
- Affection – I love to love and be loved, I am sure many people do! I am a very affectionate person, I love to give hugs and cuddle up to my loved ones. Being around others lifts me up.
- Listening to music – Whether it’s putting on some old favorites to take me back, or listening to modern music, I love to play a good song. Music brings out so many emotions and feelings of well-being.
- Feeling the sun on my skin – It’s like being wrapped up in a warm blanket, I love the sun on my skin. It brings me so much happiness, especially when I take a walk in nature, extra wonderful if I am barefoot!
- Driving with the windows down – I really enjoy the feeling of having the air hit my face as I drive. Even in the winter, you will sometimes find me with the heat on and my windows cracked open a little.
- Walking in the snow – The crunch of the snow under my feet, hearing the snow fall softly around me, and breathing that fresh cold air. There is something so peaceful about the snow, it’s pure bliss.
- Experiencing growth – The feeling that emerges once you have overcome an obstacle, or been through a challenge in life is amazing. To experience growth really is so powerful.
- Taking a hot bath or shower – So relaxing and refreshing. A good way to unwind and clear your mind. There’s something so therapeutic about warmth and being surrounded by water.
Don’t feel obligated to participate! This is just something fun and to promote engagement within the blogging community. Take care all and thank you as always for reading!