Hello my fellow bloggers! The blogging community sure is very motivating and generous. What an honor it is to have been nominated for The Liebster Award! I was nominated by the lovely and talented Jirah at http://writingsbyjm.com, she is great and writes about so many different topics, you never know what will be posted next! Thank you Jirah for your nomination and for sharing your great work with us!
- Thank the person that nominated you and put a link to their blog
- Answer the questions given to you
- Nominate 2-6 bloggers and notify them of their nomination
- Create 11 new questions, or use the same ones below
Questions I was Asked:
- How would you describe your blogging journey in three words? Exciting, joyful, and motivating.
- What do you love most about blogging? I love to share my life lessons and experiences in hopes to help others.
- How long does it take you to compose a blog post? I actually write out all of my blog post drafts by hand, then I type them up on my laptop. From start to finish, depending on the topic, and including editing, it typically takes me about 45 minutes to an hour.
- Imagine visiting your 7-10 year old self, what would be his/her advice/message to your current self? Be yourself and go with the flow.
- What is one thing that you learned during this time of quarantine? That things could always be worse. I am reminded how precious life is and how fast it can change.
- Coffee or tea? I love both, but I am definitely not a daily drinker, I drink them as a treat. I adore iced coffee so much, or even a hot cup during the winter months and I am in love with black tea and also bubble tea.
- What are three things that you are grateful for today? God’s blessings, my life, and my loved ones.
- When you are feeling down, what do you do to cheer yourself up? I go for a walk in nature, take a hot bath, go for a drive, and have some chocolate!
- What’s one habit you want to break and why? My habit of worrying so much and being anxious, it really gets you nowhere! I wish that I could be more relaxed.
- What is your dream destination? Barbados! I am in love with the beauty of this pear-shaped island!
- What language would you like to learn? I already know Spanish, but I would like to learn it fluently, it is a beautiful language.
- Nirja http://nirjagelal.wordpress.com
- Mariya http://morephasesthanthemoon.wordpress.com
- BrainStorms http://brainsstorms.wordpress.com
- Vincent http://vincentehindero.wordpress.com
- Chocoviv http://chocoviv.home.blog
- Hemalatha http://frameofsoul.home.blog
Questions for Nominees (Used Originals):
- How would you describe your blogging journey in three words?
- What do you love most about blogging?
- How long does it take you to compose a blog post?
- Imagine visiting your 7-10 year old self, what would be his/her advice/message to your current self?
- What is one thing that you learned during this time of quarantine?
- Coffee or tea?
- What are three things you are grateful for today?
- When you are feeling down, what do you do to cheer yourself up?
- What’s one habit you want to break and why?
- What is your dream destination?
- What language would you like to learn?
Please don’t feel obligated to participate, it’s only if you would like to, just know that I admire your work! Thank you again Jirah for this lovely nomination. Let’s keep spreading love and motivation to our blogging community!