Happy Sunday my friends. How is everyone doing? I usually find motivation and inspiration anywhere, just going about my daily life brings me a lot of ideas and thoughts that come to my head. It sometimes seems that everywhere I turn, every situation I’m in, every person I meet, could end up being my next idea for a blog post.
Motivation for me also comes from other people. Perhaps my biggest motivator is you all and the kind people that keep telling me to push and pursue my passion of writing and blogging. I’ve loved writing since I was a child. When I was younger it would take a while for the ideas to come to me, but now as an adult, the ideas keep flowing. I love the feeling of sitting down with a pen and putting my thoughts on paper, I also love to sit down with my laptop and type away.
Whatever makes you feel motivated, keep seeking it. Keep pushing towards your goals and your passions. You were meant to pursue the things that light your soul on fire!
Fall is my absolute favorite season and it’s almost here! I am reminded of the beautiful leaves that change, the cool crisp air, the stillness that takes place before winter hits, the fall festivities and holidays, it’s just a magical time of year just like winter.
This morning was very crisp and I got up and put on some heavy clothing and fuzzy socks and I was in Heaven! There is such comfort found in being wrapped up and cozy, such a feeling of bliss to relax and feel warm. I love to curl up in a blanket with a hot cup of tea, or coffee. After a long hot summer, the cooler temperatures are always welcome and after the cold of winter we will be longing for the warm summer days again. What is your favorite season and what do you enjoy about it!?
We tend to seek out and desire what is familiar and safe to us. Of course an adventure, or spontaneity is nice every now and then, but for most of us, we are fond of the safe and familiar.
What keeps us tied to the safe and the known? Maybe it’s our love of things that make us feel whole, loved, comforted, maybe it’s fear of the unknown. Whatever it may be, take time to enjoy the familiar things in life, they will lift your spirits especially during the times we live in now. Surround yourself with people and places that feel like home!
Life is going to take us down many roads, some will be smooth-sailing, some detours, and some roadblocks. No matter what life throws at us, we have the power to look at the situation in the best way possible. This is not easy of course, but can really help create more happiness in your life.
I am the kind of person that needs a goal, something to work towards, something to look forward to in order to be happy. I suppose many, or even most of us are this way. Find something that sets your soul on fire and makes you passionate about life, find something that makes you get out of bed in the morning and that makes you look forward to coming home in the evenings. Happiness in life is one of life’s greatest treasures. Get involved in something new to break the monotony and bring some joy and excitement into your life! I wish you all the happiness in the world and all of your heart’s desires.
Each and every award received is such an honor and is so encouraging! A special thank you to Era at http://thehiddensoul25.wordpress.com for nominating me for the Awesome Blogger Award! Please check out Era’s work, it is very motivational and thought-provoking. I have appreciated all of your support and thank you again from the bottom of my heart for this nomination!
- Thank the person that nominated you
- Tag the post with #awesomebloggeraward
- Answer the questions you were asked
- Nominate at least 5 bloggers and inform them of their nominations
- Give them 10 new questions
Questions I was Asked:
- What is the one thing that you do to calm your mind? There are many, but my favorite is going out into nature, it is incredibly relaxing.
- What are three words to describe life? Lessons, love, and growth.
- How would you describe art in a few words? Revealing the soul.
- Favorite color? Also tell characteristics. My favorite color is purple, it is associated with wisdom, creativity, peace, pride, and independence among other things. It is a stunning color!
- What is the motive for your blog? To help others and to enlighten, inspire, motivate, and bring positivity to someone’s life.
- What kind of books, or blogs do you read? Ironically, I really don’t read books, but I love to read other types of writing including blogs. I love all sorts of blogs, I especially love ones that focus on everyday life situations and ones that are thought-provoking.
- How do you feel when you get likes, or comments from bloggers? It’s absolutely amazing! I am so thankful for everyone who takes their time to read and/or comment on my blog, it is an honor for others to learn from and appreciate your work. I love to hear when another blogger can relate to my posts, or finds that they have motivated them in some way, that makes me so happy!
- What is your favorite place to visit? Besides going to visit family, I love to visit the beach. Being there brings me back to so many wonderful memories. The smell of the ocean, fresh air, and feeling the warm sun are amazing for the mind and soul.
- What are three words to describe love? Understanding, communication, and loyalty.
- Do you have any tips for fellow bloggers? Most importantly be yourself. Write what you think and feel, you never know who you may impact.
My Questions to the Nominees:
- What are three words to describe yourself?
- What are your favorite hobbies?
- Are you an introvert or extrovert?
- What was your motivation to start blogging?
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- Have you always loved to write?
- What is your goal for 2020?
- Where do you get your inspiration from?
- What is your favorite topic to write about?
- What is your biggest fear?
Congratulations on being nominated for the Awesome Blogger Award! It’s your choice if you want to participate, or not, just know that I admire your work! Keep being amazing and keep spreading love!