Happy Sunday my friends. How is everyone doing? I usually find motivation and inspiration anywhere, just going about my daily life brings me a lot of ideas and thoughts that come to my head. It sometimes seems that everywhere I turn, every situation I’m in, every person I meet, could end up being my next idea for a blog post.
Motivation for me also comes from other people. Perhaps my biggest motivator is you all and the kind people that keep telling me to push and pursue my passion of writing and blogging. I’ve loved writing since I was a child. When I was younger it would take a while for the ideas to come to me, but now as an adult, the ideas keep flowing. I love the feeling of sitting down with a pen and putting my thoughts on paper, I also love to sit down with my laptop and type away.
Whatever makes you feel motivated, keep seeking it. Keep pushing towards your goals and your passions. You were meant to pursue the things that light your soul on fire!
Life is going to take us down many roads, some will be smooth-sailing, some detours, and some roadblocks. No matter what life throws at us, we have the power to look at the situation in the best way possible. This is not easy of course, but can really help create more happiness in your life.
I am the kind of person that needs a goal, something to work towards, something to look forward to in order to be happy. I suppose many, or even most of us are this way. Find something that sets your soul on fire and makes you passionate about life, find something that makes you get out of bed in the morning and that makes you look forward to coming home in the evenings. Happiness in life is one of life’s greatest treasures. Get involved in something new to break the monotony and bring some joy and excitement into your life! I wish you all the happiness in the world and all of your heart’s desires.
As with most things in life, we don’t know what to expect an outcome to be like until we actually try. When I started my blog, my hope was to create content that people could relate to, content that would uplift, inspire, motivate, enlighten others. I was not sure if my work would make an impact, but I was sure hoping that it would. Never did I imagine the sense of community blogging would end up offering me.
For many years and actually still to this day, I often turn to the Internet for information, research, and understanding. I also love to read blogs, I find the conversation style of a blog to be so personal and I love to learn from others and read what is inside the hearts and minds of other individuals. I too wanted to help others the way that blogs have helped me all of these years.
From the beginning of my blogging journey, I have been amazed by other’s generous love, support, encouragement, motivation, and respect. It is so nice to be a part of this amazing blogging community. I love that we all have a place to come to that we can share our thoughts, ideas, lessons, all by having a mutual love and passion for writing and expression. There’s no greater feeling than to write a blog post and have someone say that it spoke to them, empowered them, opened their eyes, or simply that they could relate. I think it’s wonderful that we can all inspire and motivate each other. I love you all and I appreciate your work. I enjoy leaving comments on your blogs about how your posts have touched me. You all are very talented individuals.
It is so wonderful to be a part of such a great blogging community. Being a blogger has taught me so much about myself and the world around me. It is pretty amazing to be a part of a family that all have a passion for the same thing. I am so happy to have met you all and I hope that you know how much I appreciate and am thankful for every one of you. Your support, love, and kindness mean the world to me. Keep shining blogging community!
If you take a look around you, there are so many things that can spark inspiration and motivation in our everyday lives. Other individuals and the situations that we encounter in life all have ways of making an impact on us if we choose to let them.
The word inspiration means to be compelled or motivated to do something and the source of our inspiration can literally come from anywhere and anyone. Inspiration is an idea that sparks something within us and encourages us to act. Sometimes I actually seek inspiration and other times it just occurs naturally, in fact most of the time it’s the latter.
One of my biggest goals in life is to continuously strive to be the best possible version of myself that I can be. I am always striving for growth and to change and/or break habits and ways that no longer serve me. Constantly trying to better myself has brought me peace and has created a better balance and sense of harmony in my life. There are definitely days that I don’t feel as inspired, but somewhere down the line, something always sparks it again.
When I encounter a rough situation, or hurdle, I try to see how I can learn from it, what meaning that particular situation has for my life. Though difficult, I try to ask myself what is this challenging time trying to tell me? What am I to learn from this? Maybe I was to learn patience, acceptance, boundaries, whatever it may be, it inspires me to want to be and do better. Unfortunate circumstances can really bring someone down, it’s definitely happened to me before and still does, but I know how powerful the mind is…mind over matter.
Some of you may notice that when I blog, I tend to not put too much personal information into my work. When you read a blog post of mine, you will see some personal reference here and there, but overall I speak towards the general public. What may come as a surprise is that every single one of my blog posts is actually closely tied to me in some way. I indirectly talk about topics that either are happening, or did happen in my life. Each of my posts is a topic that has touched me in some way. My biggest inspiration for coming up with blog posts is to write about a recent situation, or encounter with someone else, these help me come up with blog post ideas.
Take some time to look around you. Take note of the people and situations you encounter, they often have a message for us. Keep an open mind and an open heart. Be inspired!
Each and every award received is such an honor and is so encouraging! A special thank you to Era at http://thehiddensoul25.wordpress.com for nominating me for the Awesome Blogger Award! Please check out Era’s work, it is very motivational and thought-provoking. I have appreciated all of your support and thank you again from the bottom of my heart for this nomination!
- Thank the person that nominated you
- Tag the post with #awesomebloggeraward
- Answer the questions you were asked
- Nominate at least 5 bloggers and inform them of their nominations
- Give them 10 new questions
Questions I was Asked:
- What is the one thing that you do to calm your mind? There are many, but my favorite is going out into nature, it is incredibly relaxing.
- What are three words to describe life? Lessons, love, and growth.
- How would you describe art in a few words? Revealing the soul.
- Favorite color? Also tell characteristics. My favorite color is purple, it is associated with wisdom, creativity, peace, pride, and independence among other things. It is a stunning color!
- What is the motive for your blog? To help others and to enlighten, inspire, motivate, and bring positivity to someone’s life.
- What kind of books, or blogs do you read? Ironically, I really don’t read books, but I love to read other types of writing including blogs. I love all sorts of blogs, I especially love ones that focus on everyday life situations and ones that are thought-provoking.
- How do you feel when you get likes, or comments from bloggers? It’s absolutely amazing! I am so thankful for everyone who takes their time to read and/or comment on my blog, it is an honor for others to learn from and appreciate your work. I love to hear when another blogger can relate to my posts, or finds that they have motivated them in some way, that makes me so happy!
- What is your favorite place to visit? Besides going to visit family, I love to visit the beach. Being there brings me back to so many wonderful memories. The smell of the ocean, fresh air, and feeling the warm sun are amazing for the mind and soul.
- What are three words to describe love? Understanding, communication, and loyalty.
- Do you have any tips for fellow bloggers? Most importantly be yourself. Write what you think and feel, you never know who you may impact.
My Questions to the Nominees:
- What are three words to describe yourself?
- What are your favorite hobbies?
- Are you an introvert or extrovert?
- What was your motivation to start blogging?
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- Have you always loved to write?
- What is your goal for 2020?
- Where do you get your inspiration from?
- What is your favorite topic to write about?
- What is your biggest fear?
Congratulations on being nominated for the Awesome Blogger Award! It’s your choice if you want to participate, or not, just know that I admire your work! Keep being amazing and keep spreading love!