Each and every one of us has a life full of experiences and stories. We all have a story to tell of our journey as human beings. Our pasts are full of lessons, accomplishments, trials, sorrows, joys, and experiences. If we take the time to share and listen to other’s stories, we can learn so much from each other.
Writing is a form of art, a form of expression that is so beneficial to the one reading and to the writer themselves. Each of us has a story that we can learn from. Pick up a pen, colored pencils, a paintbrush and share a glimpse of your world with others, it could really help someone. A lot of times we may not know how to fully express ourselves, we may be fearful of judgement, or the reaction that we may get from others, but in all honesty, there is no right or wrong, just put the pen to paper and let it flow.
Others may feel differently, but I truly believe that each of us were meant to have a special path and journey that helps us become the strongest and best version of ourselves that we can be. I try to look at the trials and hardships as ways to grow even though sometimes they are hard to accept. The human experience presents challenges that we all face and some that are uniquely ours. Our stories and our voices are meant to be heard. Even the happiest, most positive people have a story, looks are very deceiving. If we are willing to open up, so many doors can then become open to us. There are so many people needing to hear our story for motivation, hope, guidance, inspiration, and to not feel alone.
No matter what the world has told you in the past or present, you matter and your voice matters. It is an amazing feeling for someone to benefit and be able to relate to what we have to say, this can even help us foster new relationships. Life is all about learning and discovering who we are and who we are meant to be, you have a lot to give to this world, so pick up a pen and see where it takes you!
A very special thank you to Mathew at http://blogofthewolfboy.com for nominating me for the Special Blogger Award!! He is an incredible writer and his words and posts truly speak to me. I am so honored to have been given this award. Please check out his work! Mathew thank you so much from the bottom of my heart and keep being amazing!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the questions you are asked (if you are comfortable doing so!)
- Create 10 questions for the bloggers that you have nominated
- Nominate at least 3 bloggers for the Special Blogger Award
- Comment on your nominees most recent blog post to let them know that you have nominated them
- Have fun!
Questions I was asked:
- You’re on your way to work and you see a yellow light ahead. Do you gun it and make the light, or cautiously wait for the red? I am absolutely gunning it LOL. Of course safety is important, so this could change based on the situation.
- A burglar has broken into your building right now. What’s the closest object you use as a weapon? I hope to never be in this situation, but I would use a chair – it can be thrown, or use to whack someone.
- You have just discovered that you can freeze time. What’s the first thing that you do with this power? I would go enjoy life and all of the people in it, I do this anyway, but I could live life even fuller without time being an issue. If I could go back in time, I would see my beloved Grandparents. God Bless them.
- What’s a habit you have, or a thing you do which others might consider weird? Probably everything LOL, but I am always wrapped up in a blanket, even in the hot days of summer. I love to feel cozy.
- What’s a song that you like, but you’re embarrassed to admit it? I am not embarrassed to admit this, but I do enjoy most kinds of music including Celtic and music from all countries even though I can’t understand the words.
- What’s one skill you’d love to learn, but just haven’t devoted the time to it? I have always wanted to learn the drums, piano, and also learn how to be a hip-hop dancer…very different extremes, I know.
- How do you deal with a stressful day? I enjoy some alone time to unwind, or spend time with family and friends. I like to walk, be in nature, take a hot shower/bath, watch TV, and write.
- Least favorite vegetable? I love almost all vegetables except water chestnuts…yes, that is a vegetable haha.
- Least favorite animal? I love all animals! Some I have to admire from afar because of fear LOL.
- If you’d won the lottery, would you share the jackpot with me? Absolutely! I would share the wealth. Hopefully you are predicting my future LOL.
Questions for the Nominees:
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is one goal you would like to reach in 2019?
- What is your favorite vacation spot and why?
- How do you spend your free time?
- What is your favorite topic to write about?
- What is a life lesson that you have learned and found to be the most valuable?
- If you could go back to any age, what age would that be and why?
- What are the words that best describe you?
- Do you have an introvert or extrovert personality?