This writing prompt caught my eye! What a perfect way to create a little holiday magic as we approach Christmas Eve.
The idea behind this prompt is to create five short stories using only ten words. In this case, they are holiday related!
- A snow blanket covers the ground as twinkling lights surround.
- Gingerbread cookies bake as the smell permeates the cozy house.
- Christmas brings wrapped gifts and beautiful ones that cannot be.
- A Christmas tree stands tall and proud representing cherished memories.
- Sipping hot cocoa by the fire is one lovely desire.
I hope that you enjoyed these short stories. I wish you all a beautiful, safe, and fun holiday season.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!