It is such an honor to be recognized and given this award. Receiving these awards is such a motivation and helps foster engagement in the blogging community. I was nominated for The BrainStorms Award by Hemalatha at http://frameofsoul.home.blog. She has a lovely, upbeat way of writing. I also love the way that she writes about different life topics, I love her positivity. Thank you so much for this nomination!
- Thank the person that nominated you
- Tag your post with The BrainStorms Award and follow BrainStorms if you are willing http://brainsstorms.wordpress.com
- Display the BrainStorms award logo
- Talk a bit about your blog, why you started it, what you write about, and your goal
- Answer the 5 questions you’ve been asked, then nominate 5 amazing bloggers
- Ask your nominees 5 new questions
About my Blog:
I started my blog because I have an extreme passion for writing. I love to sit down with a pen and paper and just get lost as the words start flowing. I have always enjoyed writing and creating a blog was taking this one step further. I write about a large variety of life topics such as life situations, relationships, the human mind, reflection, self-growth, there’s a little bit of everything! My goal for my blog is to encourage, inspire, motivate, and enlighten others. My hope is to create a blog that people can relate to and learn from.
Questions I Was Asked:
- What inspired you to start blogging? My love for writing, it is truly a passion of mine and I wanted to share my experiences and thoughts in hopes to help others.
- Have you ever wished to experience the life of your opposite gender? Interesting question! Though I have pondered what life would be like if I were male, I do not wish to experience it, I am happy to be a female.
- Do you have a habit of laughing during serious situations? Typically no! I often get worried and start to panic on the inside. I am guilty of nervous laughter, but not during serious situations.
- Funny incident that happened in school? Oh gosh, I have been out of school for ages, I have many memories of school, but this answer is going to need some time!
- What do you do for relaxation? I spend time in nature, write, take a hot bath/shower, and I love to put music on and take a drive.
- Nani http://gleesparkle.com
- Pooja http://motivated.photo.blog
- Miranda http://journeysinwriting.com
- Beauty in Words http://kevinbongonyinge21.wordpress.com
- Lijiun http://lijiun.wordpress.com
Questions for Nominees:
- What do you like about writing?
- What is the greatest life lesson that you have learned?
- What has been your biggest challenge this year?
- Where do you find inspiration?
- Are you an introvert or extrovert?
As always, participation is your choice! Know that I have nominated you because I admire your work. Keep up the amazing content and let’s continue to spread love to our blogging community!