A very special thank you to Mathew at http://blogofthewolfboy.com for nominating me for the Special Blogger Award!! He is an incredible writer and his words and posts truly speak to me. I am so honored to have been given this award. Please check out his work! Mathew thank you so much from the bottom of my heart and keep being amazing!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the questions you are asked (if you are comfortable doing so!)
- Create 10 questions for the bloggers that you have nominated
- Nominate at least 3 bloggers for the Special Blogger Award
- Comment on your nominees most recent blog post to let them know that you have nominated them
- Have fun!
Questions I was asked:
- You’re on your way to work and you see a yellow light ahead. Do you gun it and make the light, or cautiously wait for the red? I am absolutely gunning it LOL. Of course safety is important, so this could change based on the situation.
- A burglar has broken into your building right now. What’s the closest object you use as a weapon? I hope to never be in this situation, but I would use a chair – it can be thrown, or use to whack someone.
- You have just discovered that you can freeze time. What’s the first thing that you do with this power? I would go enjoy life and all of the people in it, I do this anyway, but I could live life even fuller without time being an issue. If I could go back in time, I would see my beloved Grandparents. God Bless them.
- What’s a habit you have, or a thing you do which others might consider weird? Probably everything LOL, but I am always wrapped up in a blanket, even in the hot days of summer. I love to feel cozy.
- What’s a song that you like, but you’re embarrassed to admit it? I am not embarrassed to admit this, but I do enjoy most kinds of music including Celtic and music from all countries even though I can’t understand the words.
- What’s one skill you’d love to learn, but just haven’t devoted the time to it? I have always wanted to learn the drums, piano, and also learn how to be a hip-hop dancer…very different extremes, I know.
- How do you deal with a stressful day? I enjoy some alone time to unwind, or spend time with family and friends. I like to walk, be in nature, take a hot shower/bath, watch TV, and write.
- Least favorite vegetable? I love almost all vegetables except water chestnuts…yes, that is a vegetable haha.
- Least favorite animal? I love all animals! Some I have to admire from afar because of fear LOL.
- If you’d won the lottery, would you share the jackpot with me? Absolutely! I would share the wealth. Hopefully you are predicting my future LOL.
Questions for the Nominees:
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is one goal you would like to reach in 2019?
- What is your favorite vacation spot and why?
- How do you spend your free time?
- What is your favorite topic to write about?
- What is a life lesson that you have learned and found to be the most valuable?
- If you could go back to any age, what age would that be and why?
- What are the words that best describe you?
- Do you have an introvert or extrovert personality?